Class starts feb 18 — Registration opens jan 18, 2020
A Deep Dive into Risky Play
Join author Rusty Keeler on an 8-week in depth journey into the heart of risky play and the challenging relationship we have with it. When do you say yes? When do you say no? And how can you say yes more?
Delve deeper into your thinking about risky play to help you and your organization say YES more to play. Rusty’s Risky Play Class is chocked full of thoughtful questions, activities, videos, pictures and loads of bonus material that wouldn’t fit in his book Adventures in Risky Play. Here is where you can dig deep and take things to the next level.
Great for individuals and organizations looking to be guided through the thought process of change.
Let’s keep the conversation going!
- 6 Thursday Evening sessions
- Dates: February 18 – March 25, 2021
- Times: 7-8:30pm EST
- Enjoyable and challenging conversations facilitated by Rusty Keeler.
- We will discuss the benefits of risky play and delve into our own thinking and comfort levels with supporting risky play.
- Inspirational readings and reflection homework between sessions.
- Rusty will show pictures and videos to get you thinking about your relationship with risky play.
- Rusty will provide questions, exercises, and prompts to generate discussions and activities around risky play.
- Sessions will be a combination of self-reflection time, one-one discussion, small group discussion, and group discussion.