Take a tour into the world of natural playscape design with internationally-renowned play designer and author Rusty Keeler. In this course Rusty will show you beautiful playscape projects from around the world that connect children to nature through play — from infant-toddler spaces, through preschool, elementary and beyond!
- Rusty shares his nearly 30 years of touring and working with childcare centers, schools, parks, families and communities around the world to create natural playscapes.
- You will learn the beauty and importance of connecting children to nature through play, be inspired with possibilities for your own yard.
- This course consists of three inspiring and entertaining playscape presentations by Rusty that cover all aspects of natural playscapes including in the importance of the outdoor for children, the beauty of nature play, playscape designs, nature play elements, sensory features, plant selections, material choices, community resources and much more.
- You’ll see playscapes filled with hills, gardens, pathways, sand and water, willow huts, hillslides, art, music and more — all with a variety of sounds, smells, textures and tastes!
- This course is a great introduction to the world of natural playscapes and inspiration to help you make your playscape dreams a reality!